Assignment 1, CIN507: OPERATING SYSTEM
1. What are the primary differences between Network Operation systems and
Distributed Operating Systems? Give some applications (use) of distributed systems
Network Operating Sy
1. Brown Stores can only focus sales and marketing efforts on two regions. Explain with the aid
of a pivot table which two regions you would recommend and why?
If you compare the count of the customers in each region then Brown Stores should focus of the
1. In step by step instructions, demonstrate how to change BIOS boot order. Set Boot from CD as
option 1 followed by Boot from HDD as option 2 followed by others. Use screenshots and
pictures to support your steps.
1. Restart the machine and wait for the
- Merging Documents with Word 2007/2010 -
MS Word includes a Mail Merge feature to create:
A merge takes two files:
1. The Data Source file contains the variable information that is
How to Create Electronic Forms with MS Word
Electronic MS Word forms help you avoid mounds of paper.
Electronic forms allow you to capture information easily. You can send people electronic forms
via email, have them update the information, and then retur
Word 2010 Advantage:
Electronic Forms &
(C) 2012, BJC HealthCare (St Louis, Missouri). All Rights Reserved.
Word Advantage: Electronic Forms and Mail Merge
TABLE OF CONTENTS
ELECTRONIC FORMS .5
CREATING A FORM . 5
Adding the Devel
FIJI NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
CIN501 PRODUCTIVITY SOFTWARE
Creating and Managing Electronic Forms
Use the following to create your electronic form.
More Practice #1:
Filling in a form