Revised Fall 2012
CAPITAL BUDGETING DECISIONS
Key Terms and Concepts to Know
The process of planning significant investments in projects that have long lives
and affect more than one future period, such as the purchase of ne
CHAPTER 16: JUST-IN-TIME AND LEAN PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
1. TPS stands for Toyota Production System.
True (Just-in-time, the Toyota production system, and lean operations; easy)
2. TPS stands for Total Production Streamlining.
Meiken International Consumer Goods Inc.
Suite 4015, Golden Rock Building
168 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village
Makati City, 1229 Philippines
Telefax: +632 - 659-6817
Please allow Ms. Arrbie Gonzales our Tactic
True or False
1. Inflation is a change in the prices level.
2. Demand-pull inflation rises when import exceeds export.
3. Cost-push inflation is due to too much money chasing too few goods.
4. Policy makers do not aim for zero % inflation.
NGAS CHART OF ACCOUNTS
101 Cash in Treasury
STANDARD GOVERNMENT CHART OF ACCOUNTS
Cash-National Treasury, Modified Disbursement System (MDS)
Cash-Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Petty Cash Fund