Reading: The Death of the Moth by Virginia Woolf (published June 1942)
1. Why is it important that the moth is distinguished a day moth and not a proper moth?
2. Was this observational event that Woolf wrote about real or fictional?
Contextual Analysis Essay
After the readings of a biography of Virginia Woolf by Jessica Svendsen and Pericles Lewis, a
History of Mental Health Treatment, and The Joyful, Gossipy and Absurd Private Life of
Virginia Woolf by Woolfs own great-granddaughter
GREY AREA ANALISIS
1. - Read the text more than once
- Consulted a dictionary
- Tried to find the most important word
- Noted when the subject matter of the text shifted
2. My first note was if there was a connection to First Steps or not, and evidently t