NOVA ECO 201 Macroeconomics Midterm Exam
Name: _ Date: _
1. Scarcity in economics means:
A) not having sufficient resources to produce all the goods and services we want.
B) the wants of people are limited.
C) there must be poor people in rich countries.
Summer 2016 Final exam Microeconomics
1. The implicit cost of capital is:
A) the expense associated with leasing machines.
B) the expense associated with buying machines.
C) the opportunity cost of capital used by a business.
D) irrelevant for determining
ECON 201 Test #1 Fall 08 General Study Guide
(September 15, 2008)- 50 M/C Questions & Problems
1. Read Chapters 1,2,3 of the text carefully
2. Do the practice M/C questions for the chapters
3. Go over power point lectures for quick review
4. Download PP l
Douglas, Spring 2008
PLEDGE: I have neither given nor received unauthorized help on this exam.
April 8, 2008
PRINT NAME: _
Econ 202 Midterm 2
1. What would happen to the equilibrium price and quantity of peanut butter if the price of peanuts (an
ECON 201 Test #3 Fall Semester 2008- General Guide
(October 30, 2008-50 M/C Questions & Problems
Read Chapters 7,8,9 of the text carefully
Do the Practice M/C Questions on line or on study guide
Go over power point for quick review
Econ 202 Midterm 1 (Spring 2005)
1. An advance in production technology will
a. increase a firm's costs.
b. allow firms to raise the price of their product.
c. shift the supply curve to the right.
d. Both a and b are correct.