Data Types, Basic Operators
1. The values a program stores in computer memory are always called constants.
2. The process of specifying and creating a constant name is called initializing the variable.
1. The array_shift() function adds one or more elements to the beginning of an array.
2. The array_unshift() function removes the first element from the beginning of an array.
3. The array_po
1. Unlike the if.else statement, execution of a switch statement automatically stops after the
particular case label statements execute.
2. To ensure that the while statement will eventually end, you mu
Board of Trustees The Conservation Foundation is a non-
prot research and communication orga
nization dedicated to encouraging human
conduct to sustain and enrich life on
earth. Since its founding in 1948, it has
Ernest Brooks, jr. attempted to provide
Experimental structural web,
We are constantly surrounded by talk of networks. Every third message,
article, and advertisement seems to be about one network or another.
We are surrounded, that
What do Prototypes Prototype?
Stephanie Houde and Charles Hill
Apple Computer, Inc.
Cupertino, CA, USA
[email protected], [email protected]
Prototypes are widely recognized to be a core means
of exploring and expressing designs for i
Web Design - The First 100 Years
Short-Term Action | | Long-Term Change
adj: \ t a k - t i - k l \
1. of or relating to small-scale actions serving a larger purpose
2. adroit in planning or maneuvering to accomplish a purpose
1. Download NOOBS image from https:/www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/noobs/
2. Unzip NOOBS and copy paste the contents of the folder onto your SD card
3. Download ip-email.py file from https:/github.com/okuna291/IOTF16/blob/master/ipemail.py
4. Open ip-email
1. PHP includes functions that allow you to read data from a file.
2. Both the echo() and print() functions send data to an input stream.
3. You use the fopen() function to open a handle to a
Advanced Operators, Functions
1. Compound operators are used for assigning a value to a variable.
2. The strict equal comparison returns true if the operands are equal and of the same type.
IT207: Applied IT Programming
The World-Wide Web Hypertext Markup Language
Web Development Foundations
ARPANET (1960s) Tim Berners-Lee (1990-1991) Purpose
Web Page/HTML Page or Document
Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML)
IT207: Applied IT Programming Cascading Style Sheets Extensible Markup Language Server-Side & Client-Side Scripting
Cascading Style Sheets
A standard for managing the design and formatting of web pages Cascading