Homework : Week 2
Chapter 4 CASE PROBLEMS
1. A popular tourist state has fallen on hard times. The state government can no
longer provide adequate funds for its state park system. The governor has proposed
a group maintenance policy f
1. Discuss the six characteristics of the hotel food and beverage working environment.
Fun and excitement, opportunity for growth, challenge, dynamic, creative, and teamwork.
All of these can be summed up in the unique atmosphere of working a ho
1. Difference Between Work teams and Quality Circles
a. Page 3 in the text describes Quality circle as the belief that the people that
actually do the work, rather than their managers, are the ones who are best able to
identify, analyze, and cor
1. 1. Give three reasons why someone would want to own and operate a restaurant.
Page 8. Money, a potential for a buyout, or a place to socialize.
2. Success in any business requires effort, perseverance, self-discipline, and ability. What
1. Describe restaurant marketing.
Page 298. Marketing is the broad concepts that determines who will patronize the
establishment and what group or groups you target with every aspect of your restaurant.
2. What is the difference in marketing an
1. In the last two hours I have delivered baggage, routed messages, and helped check guests
in who am I?
a. Page 73 in the text this sounds like the duties of the Concierge and their bell staff.
2. Explain the check in procedure for a guest with
The Development of the World Class Resort Hotel
The Heavenly Haven Resort Montana
HOSP594 Course project
17 April 2016
Table of Contents
Purpose of report.3
Economic Impact of Tourism .4
a. In a nutshell.5
b. Table 1-6