Scene 1 (6 members)
Narrator: Earthquakes are a devastating yet common natural disaster that causes billions of dollars in
property damage and the loss of human life. Although they usually last less than one minute, the
FOOD CHAIN GAME
1. There are 13 animals in the food chain.
2. Each animal's victory condition is different.
3. Each player is randomly assigned one of the thirteen animals; no two players have the same
4. Before the game starts, each player
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
1. Extact Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended v.11 - [Retail].7z
2. Open Setup.exe and start the installation
3. When Prompted for a serial, open the provided Keygen, and generate a serial
4. Continue installation, untill finished,
SAM Group of Co.
No. 2 Anonas Extension, Sikatuna Village
Quezon City, Philippines
Ms. Denise B. Dignadice
BD Constructions Inc.
1234 Paseo de Roxas Cor.9
Makati Ave., 8F Peninsula Court Bldg.,
Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines
MANILA Last July 13 - 17, 2016,
the De La Salle University Manila's
Arts College Government spearheaded
the annual International Youth Leaders
Summit (IYLS) 2016 that focused on
youth empowerment and global
advocacies with a theme Empowering
BASIC ECONOMIC TERMS
Is a study of how individuals and
society generally make choices
that involve the use of scarce
resources from among
alternative wants that need to
be satisfied. (Sicat 2003)
These resources and the goods
WHO AM I?
At the end of the lesson the students will be able:
1. To know and understand the different philosophies or
understanding on human person,
2. To value the essence of a human person with equal
dignity in the Christian Perspective.
3. To be aware
DEVELOPMENT STUDIES PROGRAM COUNCIL
ACADEMIC YEAR 2016 2017
DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY DASMARIAS
COLLEGE OF LIBERAL ARTS AND COMMUNICATION
SOCIAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENT
DEVELOPMENT STUDIES STUDENT
Note: Everything in this form is REQUIRED. Pleas
PHILOSOPHY REVIEWER: PRELIMS
starts with WONDER
Man by nature is RATIONAL
ENEMIES TO REASON (Hindrance to Rationalism):
3. Godly Pleasures
What is PHILOSOPHY?