1.1.5 Conclusion Questions:
Explain why antibodies allow scientists to target and identify specific disease agents.
When you out in the enzyme substrate, it attaches to the antibody and changes color to identify
if the patient has the disease.
Chapter 1 Section 3 Reading Guide
A. As You Read, complete the chart by indicating where on a production possibilities curve model the following
information is shown.
Categories or specific goods or services to be compared.
Shown on the vertical and horiz
1.1.6 Conclusion Questions
1. Identify the pathogen/illness of the individuals listed below who did not test positive for
bacterial meningitis. Describe an additional laboratory test that could be used to confirm the
diagnosis of one of the patients who i
1. Why is information about a patients lifestyle and about possible environmental exposures important when
investigating an outbreak?
Information about a patients lifestyle is important because they could catch a disease and spread it to their
1.2.1 Conclusion Questions - You also need to complete the 1.2.1 Student
Resource Sheet that I handed out in class.
What cellular components do some bacterial cells have that make them powerful
pathogens? Explain your answer.
Some components to make a
Unit 1 Section 2: Opportunity Cost Guided Reading and Review
A. As you read Section 2, fill in two supporting facts or details under each main idea by answering each question.
Main Idea: Trade-offs are alternative that people give up when they choose one
1. Soon in America everyone will be equal and no one will treat people like they are
ashamed of them.
2. The speaker of the poem is the darker brother. The speakers attitude is light and joyful.
3. No, because it seems like the poet is writing about some
1. How did your results compare to the other groups results? Explain why different
groups obtained different results.
Groups who took the antibiotic everyday got rid of all of the bacteria. The groups who
forgot to take antibiotic
Chapter 1 Section 1 Reading Guide
Reviewing Key Terms:
A CD player is a want rather than a need because it is not necessary to survival.
The study of how people seek to meet their needs and wants by making choices is economics.
1.2.3 Conclusion Questions.
1. What was the purpose of culturing bacteria on these four plates?
To create a resistant free antibiotic to E. coli.
2. How did your predicted results compare to your observed results?
They were the same because on the packet
Today is Sunday, March 27, 2016
Republic of the Philippines
G.R. No. 196251
July 9, 2014
OLIVAREZ REALTY CORPORATION and DR. PABLO R. OLIVAREZ, Petitioner,
BENJAMIN CASTILLO, Respondent.
Partnership Corporation Operation
1. On January 2, 2016 ,Shaira and Jorge formed a partnership with capital
contributions of P175,000 and P25,000,respectively.They agreed to share
profits and losses 80% and 20%, respectively. Jorge is the general manager
PARTNERSHIP CORPORATION FORMATION
1. Mr. Cabual and his very close friend, Mr. Alfaro, formed a partnership on January
with Cabual contributing P16,000 cash and Alfaro contributing equipment,with a
book value of
P6,400 and fair value of P4,800, an
CIR VS. AICHI FORGING COMPANY OF ASIA,INC
TAX REFUND/TAX CREDIT
On September 30, 2004, respondent filed a claim for refund/credit of input VAT for the period
July 1, 2002 to September 30, 2002 in the total amount of P3,891,123.82 with the petition
CIR VS. PHILIPPINES AIRLINES
PHILIPPINE AIRLINES, INC. had zero taxable income for 2000 but would have been liable for
Minimum Corporate Income Tax based on its gross income. However, PHILIPPINE AIRLINES, INC.
did not pay the Minimum Corporat