What are the
objects found in
The Solar System
Sun is a STAR that lies at the heart of the
It is a big ball of hot gases. These gases
are converted into energy in the suns
core. The energy
Lesson 3: The Internet and Research
1. No single Web tool indexes or organizes the whole Web.
2. Meta tags convey information about the document and are displayed when a Web page is viewed in a
Lesson 2: The Internet and the World Wide Web
1. The information superhighway refers to the Internet.
2. Computers on the Internet communicate with each other using a set of protocols known as TCP/IP or
Lesson 1: Computers and Computer Literacy
1. Many people consider the computer to be the single most important invention of the 20th century.
2. In 1961, Dr. Ted Hoff developed the microprocessor.
G -U T
S PE A
B- E I
I AS M
to be firm,It
to be gentle. It
takes strength to
conquer, It takes
courage to surrender.
It takes strength to
be certain,It takes cou
rage to have doubt. It takes strength to fit in, It t
akes courage to stand out. It takes
Commodities which demand is positively related to income by
Price increases in A results in an increase in demand for B, A and B
are said to be substitutes
If price increase in A results in a decrease in
Republic Act No. 8424
October 24, 2012
Re public o f t he Philippine s
Co ngre ss o f t he Philippine s
Me t ro Manila
T enth Congress
December 11, 1997
Republic Act No. 8424
AN ACT AMENDING T HE NAT IONAL INT ERNAL REVENUE CODE, AS AMENDED, AND FOR
BLT CHALLENGE (July 17, 2009)
1. Statement # 1: Wagering losses are deductible only to the extent of wagering gains.
Statement # 2: Capital losses are deductible only to the extent of capital gains.
Which of the following is/are true? _
2. A domestic corp
TAX ON INCOME
(As Last Amended by RA No. 10653) 
CHAPTER I- DEFINITIONS
SEC. 22. Definitions. - When used in this Title:
(A) The term 'person' means an individual, a trust, estate or corporation.
(B) The term 'corporation' shall include partne
This chapter presents the methods of research used in conducting the study. The
researchers opted to include subject and respondents who were most qualified for this particular
study, selected CPAs in both public practice, c
Bar Examination Questionnaire for Taxation Law
(1) A municipality may levy an annual ad valorem tax on real property such as land, building, machinery,
and other improvement only if
(A) the real property is within the Metropolitan Manila Area.
(B) the rea
Notes in Income Tax on Individuals
A taxpayer receiving as compensation a note considered good for its face value at maturity, but not bearing
interest, shall treat as income as of the time of receipt the fair discounted value of the note at the time.
OBLIGATION AND CONTRACTS NOTES ON PRESCRIPTION
Prepared by: Evelyn Chua Bergantinos-De Matias
Essential Elements in the Principle of Latches:
(1) conduct on the part of the defendant, or one under whom he claims, giving rise to the situation that led
1. Under RA 9010 the following will be subject to EVAT starting January 1, 2003, except:
a. Professionals, actors, actresses, talent, singers, etc.
b. Banks and non-bank financial intermediaries
c. Services performed as professional athletes
The English Language
Origin and Development of English
Prepared by: Josephine Plan Galicha
HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Arrival of three Germanic tribes
Angles , Saxons, and Jutes
5th century AD, crossing the North Sea from
Denmark and northern Germa