Every business organization must have an
accounting information system which will
generate reliable information needed by the
decision-makers in a timely manner.
The design and operation of a system must
consider the antici
Is concerned with the production, distribution and use of
material goods and services.
Recognized as the father of Economics that stated, An
inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of the
Emerging Trends in
By : Quennie Mae D. Toledo
-Occurs when an organization extends its activities to other parts of the world , actively
participates in other markets , and competes against organizations l
The act of using
goods and services to
satisfy human wants.
THE MULTIPLIER CONCEPT
CONSUMPTION & SAVINGS
GRAPHICAL & TABULAR
CONSUMPTION & INCOME
Principles and Learning Objectives
Information system users must work closely
with information system professionals to define
business needs, evaluate options, and select the
hardware and software that provide a costeffective solution to those needs
WHAT IS STRESS?
Stress is an adaptive response to a situation that is perceived as
challenging or threatening to the persons well-being.
Moreover, we experienced stress when we believed that something will
interfere with our ne
Module I Introduction to Statistics
Collecting and Analyzing Data
Summarizing Data Overview
We are able to collect and analyze data in many situations.
The data might be recorded in a data table and / or a graph to summarize the range, the concentration a
1. Which of the following organizations would be most likely to use a job-order costing system?
a. the loan department of a bank
b. the check clearing department of a bank
c. a manufacturer of processed cheese food
d. a manufacturer of vid
Univariate data is data involving one variable. If you record the height of students in a class your data set
consists of measurements of one variable - height. This contrasts with bivariate data where two pieces of
data are involv
1. In comparing financial and management accounting, which of the following more accurately describes
management accounting information?
a. historical, precise, useful
b. required, estimated, internal
c. budgeted, informative, adaptable
1. Since overhead costs are indirect costs,
a. they require some process of allocation.
b. they can be easily traced to production.
c. a predetermined overhead rate is not advantageous.
d. they cannot be allocated.
2. Cost allocation is th
1. Which cost accumulation procedure is most applicable in continuous mass-production manufacturing
d. job order
2. Process costing is used in companies that
a. engage in road and bridge const
1. Costs forgone when an individual or organization chooses one option over another are
a. budgeted costs.
b. sunk costs.
c. historical costs.
d. opportunity costs.
2. Which of the following costs would not be accounted for in a company's
1. The term "relevant range" as used in cost accounting means the range over which
a. costs may fluctuate.
b. cost relationships are valid.
c. production may vary.
d. relevant costs are incurred.
2. Which of the following defines variable
Pangangailangang Papel sa JPL: Buhay at Gawa ng Isang Makabayang Pilipino
A. Anu ano ang mga katangian ni JPL (1) bilang isang Edukador, (2) bilang isang Pangulo,
(3) bilang Mambabatas, (4) bilang isang Ama, (5) bilang isang Anak, (6) bilang
O Corporate leaders traditionally view
learning as a process of information
delivery from knowledgeable source,
such as an instructor or book, to
someone who lacks this knowledge. It
implies that knowledge is mostly