A grocery wholesaler sends out a monthly newsletter to all of its customers that lists all of its new
products and compares their prices to other grocers. This best demonstrates which of the following
functions of wholesalers?
Christy Yazzie/Lauren James
Christie Dunne/Kevin Kwiatek
1. How many households are expected to watch each program?
Sunday Night Football = 11.8 x 1,150,000 = 13,570,000
American Idol = 9.0 x 1,150,000 = 10,350,000
1. Which of the following is an example of earned media?
- local news program
2. Shayna and Marne work at Dreijer Impresarios, a company that promotes nightclubs, concert venues,
and other social hotspots. Shayna wants to start a viral marketing campaign
1. Which of the following marketing approaches consists of the use of phone banks to sell directly
2. Which of the following is a collection of information about customers or prospects, including
geographic, demographic, psyc
Chapter 7 quiz
1. Which of the following best explains why companies often abandon the more for less value
- Companies usually end up spending too much money in order to maintain the proposition.
2. A health insurance company has recently sta
Christy Yazzie, Lauren James
Christie Dunne, Kevin Kwiatek
Week 6 MBN (13)
1. If a manufacturer sells its laundry detergent to a wholesaler for $2.50, for how much will the
wholesaler sell it to a retailer if the wholesaler wants a 15% margin based on the
1. Which of these objectives is an example of a corporations commitment to sustainable
-to halve the environmental footprint of its products
2. For a Better You is a company that sells health food and other healthy living items. The
Google (9), Buick (19)
Google Questions for Discussion
1. The new product development process at Google is free flowing, fast-tracked, and without
boundaries. Google encourages their employees to think out
1. Blogs, newspapers, and television stations are all part of which of the
2. Resellers, physical distribution firms, and marketing service agencies
make up which of the following?
3. The Chelsey Travel
1. What is the profit margin for the Smart Cars?
Profit Margin= Profits/Sales= $108.3 Million/10.7 Billion=$0.01 or 1%
2. If the unit variable cost for each NBox is $14,000 and the Honda has a fix
Chapter 4 Test Questions
1. You work for a company that produces energy drinks. It is your responsibility
to assess how consumers feel and respond to the most popular products. Which
of the following should you most likely use to test involuntary response
Week 3 MBN (5), Ethics (6)
1. Brand B= (0.2 *6)+ (0.5*3)+(0.1*5)+(0.2*6)= 4.4
Brand C= (0.2*2)+(0.5*7)+(0.1*4)+(0.2*7)=5.7
-Consumers would most likely choose Brand C because it has the highest score.