Absolute value is the numerical value of a number without its sign. The symbol for absolute
value is two vertical bars, . Absolute value can represent the distance on a number line between
a number and 0. Since a distance is always positive
"RULE OF THE PEOPLE"
"What is democracy?"
- a system of the goverment by the whole population or all the aligible members of a
- control of an organization or group by the majority of its members
ETHOS, PATHOS, AND LOGOS
ETHOS - EDUCATIONAL, REPUTATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- to make the audience decide right or wrong about what is being presented to it
- political issues, national beliefs, religious issues, etc.
- typically has contrasting