is the basic and central
economic problem confronting
every society. It is the heart of the
study of economics and the
reason behind its establishments.
Figure 1.1: Problem of Scarcity
Self-Leadership and Teamwork
1. Explain the five sequential steps of selfleadership.
2. Discuss the importance of thorough and
3. Identify the four levels of sales goals and
explain their in
Adding Value and Follow Up
1. Explained how to follow up to assess
2. Explain how to harness technology to
enhance follow-up and buyer-seller
3. Discuss how to take action to assure
Sales Presentation Delivery
1. Describe the difference between features,
potential benefits, and confirmed benefits
and the role they play in benefits selling.
2. Construct complete selling points using
feature in benefits
Planning the Presentation and
Approaching the Customer
1. Discuss the different types of sales
presentations and what goes into their
2. Determine when it is best to use the three
types of sales presentations.
Prospecting and Pre-approach
1. Explain strategic prospecting.
2. Discuss why prospecting can be a
challenging task for a salesperson.
3. Explain where salespeople find prospects.
4. Understand the importance of gathering
1. Explained the importance of collaborative,
two-way communication in personal
2. Explain the primary types of questions and
how they are applied in selling.
3. Illustrate the diverse roles an
Building Trust and
1. Explain the importance of trust.
2. Discuss the distinguishing
characteristics of trust-based selling.
3. Discuss how to earn trust.
A Trust-Based Approach
1. Categorize primary types of buyers.
2. Discuss the distinguishing characteristics
of business markets.
3. List the different steps in the business-tobusiness buying process.
Overview of Personal Selling
1. Describe the evolution of personal selling
from ancient times to the modern era.
2. Explain the contributions of personal
selling to society, business firms, and
3. Distinguish betw
It is the systematic
gathering, recording, and
analysis of qualitative and
quantitative data about
issues relating to marketing
products and services.
The steps to be followed to conduct global
GLOBAL STEVIA MARKET
36 Toronto Street, #505
Toronto, ON M5C 2C5
110 E Schiller Street, #208
Chicago, IL 60126
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA
Basic Concepts of
After this chapter you should be able
Understand why transportation is
Know about Service choices and
Modes of transportation
A supply chain is a
network between a
company and its
suppliers to produce
and distribute a specific
product, and the supply
chain represents the
steps it takes to get the
product or service to
Unlike previous semesters in school this one proved to be quite unique. The biggest thing I
have learned from this class is that I don't think I would be a great online learner. In
this subject, I learn a lot of things about computer. Sof
and Earning Commitment
1. Explain why it is important to
anticipate and overcome buyer
concerns and resistance.
2. Understand why prospects raise
3. Describe the five major types of sales