Feedback and Control Systems (ECE006)
Introduction to MATLAB
The purpose of this exercise is to introduce MATLAB to students, its basic commands and functions.
MATLAB originally stood for Matrix Lab
Recall that a brand group is considering a new bottle design for a popular soft drink and that
Table 1.3 (page 8) gives a random sample of n = 60 consumer ratings of this new bottle design.
Let denote the mean rating of the new bottle design that woul
Seatwork #1 Finals
1. Create a database named CPE303CPE32FC1.
2. Create a table under the database named Students having the
Activity No.6: SELECT STATEMENT
Name: Hular,Lord James T
Course and Sections: CPE301- Cpe31FC1
1. Display the content of the list of products.
2. Display the content of the list of vendors.
3. Display the list of orders.
Date: August 18, 2015
Group No. 3
Leader: Hular, Lord James T.
Dio, Venus Bianca
Ilaw, Joyce Ann
ACES (Automated College Enrollment
Database Design :