(4) Do not tear out any page of the test booklet.
(5) Present your admission slip to the proctor and wear your ID during exam.
(6) This is a closed-notes, closed-book exam.
(7) Calculators are allowed but sharing of such is strictly prohibited.
(8) And ki
\"l 1.an 1a a VI ml lvw), VI
(7) Calculator' lS allowed but strictly should not be shared during exam
(8) And kindly turn on your mobile phones.
Test I. Evaluate the followingintegrals (60%)
.1 , 5 m . .x 39/1; ,-4h n,
' 3 ~ . 6. e costdx "35 fr _uknman
2(5) Prepare your admission slip school 1i) for inspection by the proctor
(6) This is a closednotes, f * exam
'(7) Calculator is allowed but WWW be shared during exam.
(8) And kindly turn off your rabbile plumes.
Test I. Evaluate the following integrals
University of San Carlos
Cebu City, Philippines
The University of San Carlos sees:
A WORLD where the darkness of sin and the night of unbelief vanish before the light of the Word
and the Spirit of grace.
A SOCIETY where citizens are competent,
' (5) This is a closed notes / closed book exam. Use of a calculator is limited to Test ll only.
(6) And kindly tum off your mobile phones.
Test 1. Evaluate the following integrals (60% )
i ' 2 9 [7 x3 +X2
I[4JF+.2_]dx s. [x lnxdx x H _dx2
. I v
' -"EM.122 h '- . '_ ' Departmental Exam ' . ._,1t'SBlll_ 535290;!
' ' _._~'In's'truptiono (1) Write your olaso code at tho zipper left corner ofthe test booklet. , - . _
7- -'- ' ' - ' - ' (2) All solutions and answers must; be mtten (neatly) In the test