1. Genderlect- coined by Deborah Tannen, this term refers to the fundamental
differences between the way men and women communicate.
The ways I have encountered that boys communicate is much different than girls.
Even my younger sib
1. Platonic Names after Platos description, a deep, loving friendship that is devoid
of sexual contact or desire.
Growing up, my father had always warned me that there is no such thing as a
platonic relationship between he
Journal Article Assignment
(a) The purpose of this article is to study and address the rate at which drivers loose
focus and day dream while driving. This is an important area to address and
research due to the fact that if an i
1. Dating- the dating years usually begin in high school in the United States.
Most girls that I went to school with started dating guys in middle school,
however I wasnt interested in dating yet. My first boyfriend wasnt until my
1. Body Image- A persons feelings and mental picture of his or her own bodys
Not until I was a sophomore in college did I ever feel actually pretty. I never
really thought about my looks, I put on make up and
1. Gender The behavioral, psychological, and social characteristics associated
with being biologically male or female.
When I was younger I had always thought I would be better looking if I was a
boy. I was never real
1. Thanatos According to Freud, the self-destructive instinct, often turned
outward in the form of aggression.
When I was six years old my parents separated and a year later they got divorced.
I came home one