Subject: Higher Prices Brew in Coffee Trade
The price of coffee is expected to increase since the production of coffee in Brazil is
decreasing. Many experts have made bets in rising coffee prices.
Brazil, which is famous for coffee resources, holds one-th
Subject: How to communicate effectively
How to communicate effectively with others is an important part of our careers. Today, Mr.
David Perry came to present about improving communication skills. First, build relationships
with clients. Think
HR Traditional Organizational Chart
HR Updated Organization
Centers of Excellence:
Training & Development
Homework #2 ANSWERS
Assigned 1.20.17 Due 1.23.17
1. What are three examples of stakeholders in a corporation?
2. Why was the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 passed?
It was passed to improve co
Most Difficult Questions
4. Which one of the following terms is defined as a conflict of interest between the corporate
shareholders and the corporate management?
A. Articles of incorporation
B. Corporate governance
C. Agency probl
Chapter 2: The Financial Impact
of Human Resource
Questions This Chapter Will Help
How can HR
Resources in a
Focus of the Book
The book is more focused on training line
What does this mean for those who are HR or
Are you in the wrong class?
If you are to
Homework #5 ANSWERS
Assigned 2.1.17 due 2.3.17
1. First City Bank pays 7 percent simple interest on its savings accounts,
whereas Second City Bank pays 7% interest compounded annually. If you
made a $6,000 deposit in each bank, how much mo
Homework #4 ANSWERS
Assigned 1.25.17 due 1.27.17
1. Given the following balance sheet, additional information, and income
statement for S&S Air Inc., calculate the following ratios for the company:
Homework #3 ANSWERS
Assigned 1.23.17 Due 1.25.17
1. The 2015 balance sheet of Global Tours showed current assets of $1,360 and current
liabilities of $940. The 2016 balance sheet showed current assets of $1,640 and current
liabilities of $
Homework #6 ANSWERS
Assigned 2.3.17 due 2.6.17
1. Solve for the unknown interest rates, to the nearest tenth of a percent:
2. Solve for the unknown n
Homework #1 ANSWERS
Assigned 1.18.17 Due 1.20.17
1. Corporate finance is the art and the science of addressing what three issues?
Working Capital Management
2. In the corporate organizational chart, w
Smashing the Clock
Smashing the Clock"
To: Professor Lisa Gillespie
From: Anna Azadegan, Student
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2015
Subject: Beta Alpha Psi: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. is a financial services firm that specializes in
Subject: Firm Presentation - Meaden & Moore, LLP
Today Mr. Chris Goddard and Mr. Nick Humi, two employees of Meaden & Moore, introduced
the background of the company and demonstrated how to conduct a forensic accounting project.
Meaden & Moore
Subject: Taking Loans Personally
According to Unsecured Loans Are Attractive for People With Good Credit from Wall Street
Journal, banks are convincing more borrowers to sign up for personal loans, which can be used
for paying off credit card d