Assigned 2.3.17 due 2.6.17
1. Solve for the unknown interest rates, to the nearest tenth of a percent:
2. Solve for the unknown number o
Assigned 1.23.17 Due 1.25.17
1. The 2015 balance sheet of Global Tours showed current assets of $1,360 and current
liabilities of $940. The 2016 balance sheet showed current assets of $1,640 and current
liabilities of $1,140. W
3.22.17 due 3.24.17
1. The Muse Company just issued a dividend of $2.75 per share on its common
stock. The company will maintain a 5.8% dividend growth indefinitely. The
stock is selling for $59.00 per share. What is the compa
Assigned 1.20.17 Due 1.23.17
1. What are three examples of stakeholders in a corporation?
Customers, employees, suppliers.
2. Why was the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 passed?
To improve corporate governance.
3. Other than repayin
Assigned 2.6.17 due 2.8.17
1. An investment offers to pay you $7,300 per year for five years. If your
discount rate is 15%, what is the present value of this investment?
2. An investment will generate $6,100 per year
BSAD 220 Final Paper Assignment (500-700 words)
Reflective practice is an important component of career development. The purpose of this final
paper is for you to reflect on what youve learned about yourself in this class by answering the
Assignment 2 Baria Planning Solutions
1. What are the organizational and operational issues that underlie the problems facing BPS?
BPS is facing significant problems in its sales team that according to Exhibit 1, has led to a loss of 2.5%
Quinlan School of Businesss Entrepreneurship Major
The Quinlan School of Business is part of Loyola University Chicago and offers MBA Programs.
Recently, it added Entrepreneurship as a major, which attracted a lot of students to Quinlan. I
Angela O.G. Anderson
Professor Ebony Crump
January 22, 2016
What Professionalism Looks Like
Professionalism is a simple concept, yet there are multiple interpretations of its meaning.
The word professionalism is most commonly used when
29 September 2010
The self-assessments we did in class for the past few weeks were very intriguing for me.
There were many surprises because over the past few years I have been going through a
personality transformation. Part of this change
JA in a Day Reflection Paper
Prior to our day of business service learning with Junior Achievement, Ana and I were
very excited and nervous. We were not quite sure how to deliver the information to the students
and what would be in
Interview Questions Assignment
1. Tell me about yourself:
I am a sophomore at Loyola University Chicago majoring in International Business.
Apart from school, my family and my religion play a large part in my life. I was born and