Bond markets allow firms to pursue
a. equity financing.
b. government loans and subsidy programmes.
c. debt financing
d. limited growth policies.
National saving (or just saving) is equal to
a. GDP - government purchases.
b. investment + consumption expen
1) Taking Y as the clean environment and X as the high incomes and limiting X
and Y [0, +infinite], we can say that what affects the clean is the high incomes
increasing or decreasing or the clean environment getting affected by any other
If a new s
1) The countries with the highest increase on the house-price inflation were
USA, Singapore and Denmark, while the countries with the lowest
increase were France, Belgium and Japan.
2) According to the article the house prices have been increas
1. Opportunity cost is the cost of a certain action plus the cost of all the
things we did not do or participated on in order to do it. This basically
means that the Opportunity cost is equal to the accounting cost + the loss
2. Milton Friedman sa
1. The consumers clearly had some advantages from the fact that National
Grid Gas maintained a monopoly over gas pipelines, because this was the
only way the government could keep such a strong and firm regulation
over the rent prices practiced by Nationa
1. The aggregate supply curve is upward-sloping in the short run because
the firms react by producing more as the price increases, while in the long
run the curve is not affected by the price but by the availability of labor,
capital, technology and natur
1. Y= C+I+G+NX
Y= 1.101.172+348.848+352.019+(491.126-397.307)= 1.895.858 thousands of
The higher investment in capital goods would increase the GDP of the country and
most likely decrease the unemployment.
a) Ireland uses the 50.1% of their GDP o