Week 5 Homework (Show all work and calculations)
Solve the following equations:
3x + y = 16
3x y 2 z 20
7 x 2 y z 40
x 3 y
Homework Week 4
1) You take a loan of $15000 at 6.2% simple interest rate for 70 days. On day 35, you pay $10,000
on the loan. On day 55, you pay $2000 on the loan. What is your adjusted balance on day 35?
What is yourc on day 55? What is the remaining ba
Week 3 Homework (Round all results to 2 decimal places)
1) Jerry takes a loan of $1200 and repays $1400 in 6 months. How much simple
interest rate did he pay on his loan?
2) Tom borrowed $1700 at 9.5% simple interest rate. How much in total does he need
Calculating Data with Formulas
Microsoft Excel 2013
Objectives, Part 1
Make a workbook user friendly
Translate an equation into an Excel formula
Understand function syntax
Enter formulas and functions with the Quick
To assess fitness levels and monitor workout progress
for a member of Fit Fathers.
EX T4 - Enhancing a Workbook With Charts and Graphics
Complete each statement.
1. A chart or _ is a visual representation of a set of data.
2. Excel supports _ built-in charts.
3. If you add percentages to a
Round your answers to the 2 decimal places if it is not a whole number
1) Your companys profits increased from $15,000 per month to $20,000 per month in 2015? What
is the percentage increase in your companys profit in 2015?
2) The interest rate on your sa
1) Sally buys a Gucci bag and marks it up by 12.5% based on the cost. She
sells the bag for $220.50. How much did she pay for the bag?
She pay for 196$ for the bag.
2) Jim buys a new Toyota for $21320 and marks it up by 18% based on the
selling price and
Aviation Tutoring School(Flying Tutor)
Stamford International University
Aviation tutoring school(Flying Tutor) is located in Thailand for specific subject to
students who interesting about aircraft or aviation. A
Air Traffic Control Service
History of Air Traffic Control
The tools used to air traffic control service have only the flag(Green
and Red color) with white cloth that have letter T to signal
My name is Wilaiporn Thossaruksa. My nickname is Satang its mean the currency in Thailand. I am 19
going on 20 years old. I am majoring in Airline Business Management.
Now I am in 3 terms in here. I have taken course for Pre-Aviation. I transferred from K
Many people think of plagiarism as copying another's work or borrowing someone else's
original ideas. But terms like "copying" and "borrowing" can disguise the seriousness of the
offense( Plagiarism.org,2016). From this quote many people have known the pl
Kant on morality
Wilaiporn Thossaruksa ID
Who is Kant?
Who was Kant ?
- Kant was a famous philosopher
- His full name was Immanuel Kant
-Kant was born in 1724 in the Prussi
an city of Knigsberg (now Kaliningra
Group 1: Differences and Similarities Between Plane and Ship
Airplane and ship are two of the most important transportations that humans have ever
invented. There are evidences that ship has been invented for so long from a very early age of