1. Introduction to the Linux
2. Installing Linux and understanding System Initialization
3. Managing Software Packages and File Systems
4. Understanding Users, File Systems, and Text Processing
5. Managing Processes and Network Clients
6. Getting St
1. An operating system does not do which of the following:
a. Allocate system resources such as memory and CPU time
b. Initialize computer hardware so it can be used by software running
on the computer
Keep track of
Data Storage in the Cloud
Discuss the role of storage-area networks.
Discuss the role of network-attached storage.
Describe cloud-based storage solutions.
List the pros and cons of cloud-based storage.
Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
Describe challenges related to ID management.
Describe and discuss single sign-on (SSO) capabilities.
List the advantages of IDaaS solutions.
Discuss IDaaS solutions offered by va
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Define and describe the PaaS model.
Describe the advantages and disadvantages of PaaS solutions.
List and describe several real-world PaaS solutions.
List and describe cloud-based
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Define and describe IaaS and identify IaaS solution providers.
Define and describe colocation.
Define and describe system and storage redundancy.
Define and describe cloud-ba
Link(or Pointer) Nodes
S-> Data1 Link -> Data2 Link ->NULL
Compare link-list with array