Apollo Shoes Project 3 Liabilities and Payroll
1) Provide a complete lead schedule for current liabilities (tie to trail balance)
2) Complete the schedule of accounts payable (tie to trail balance)
3) Complete the schedule for the unrecorded liabilities
Each student on a team will take a turn as the in-charge on the assignment.
1) Completeness of project
All material required by the assignments is included.
Schedules and other evidence is supported with best available informa
Apollo Shoes Project 4 Wrap-up
1) Review trial balance for all material accounts not covered during the audit (especially
revenue and expense accounts). Prepare a schedule of those accounts (if any) and
provide support for those items, if available.
Apollo Shoes Project 1
Apollo Shoes is available on the McGraw Hill website for the textbook
1) In the front part of the text on page xxi is a link to the McGraw Hill website for
this book (make sure you are using a 6th edition)
2) On the web page you wil
Apollo Shoes Project 2 Assets
1. Prepare a cash lead schedule and provide references to evidence concerning
2. Prepare an audit program for cash should come immediately after the trial
balance and budget
3. Prepare a bank reconciliation on t