1. How does the GDP help determine the economic health of a nation?
The GDP is the total of all the goods and services produced by the country,the way
GDP determines the health of the economy is by calculating every year to see
whether the economy is impr
Let's Raise Kids to be Entrepreneurs unit 1 Lab
1. What does Cameron Herold argue that we should do to help children?
Cameron herold says that we should get kids to embrace the idea of becoming entrepreneurs
from a young age.
2. Why does Herold
Unit Four: Lab Questions
The Ascent of Money: Risky Business
1. Why do people buy insurance?
People buy insurance because they know there are risks. Without insurance they would not be
able to fix the situation themselves, never know what situa
Review Questions 3
1. What is regional economic integration?
Regional Economic Integration is where different states enter a regional agreement so that they
can improve regional economic cooperation through regional insti
Unit Four: Text Questions
1. What are the main reasons companies import goods?
One of the main reasons companies import goods is to give them a wide selection of products
and services to choose from. They may be importing somet
The Ascent of Money: Bonds of War
Unit 3 Lab Questions
1. What happened to the shares in the Mississippi Company? How did people react?
Law took the wealth of Louisiana dramatically which in created a boom in the stock demand for
Unit One: Text Questions
1. What do we mean by the term global business?
Global business includes all businesses activities needed to ship, and sell
goods or services across the world, it is also known as international business
International business unit 2
1. What are the three main purposes of money?
Money should be medium of exchange, have a store value and measure of value.
2. What three factors influence the value of a countrys currency?