Chapter 01 Introduction to OM
1. As a service business, the operations management activities of an airline company have nothing in common
with the operations management activities within a bicycle manufacturing company.
2. Operations managers a
Chapter 05 Strategic Capacity Planning
1. The term capacity refers to a limit on the load an operating unit can handle.
2. Capacity decisions are usually long-term decisions.
3. If a company produces a variety of outputs, capacity ha
Chapter 04 Product and Service Design
1. Product or service design is a major factor in customer satisfaction, product or service quality, production
costs, and competitive advantage.
2. Core teams are a team of operations personnel that are em