1. What is the velocity of section A in m/s?
_, L _
Val: Sloe : 1335 _ Lg?
if uvx 3 '
2. What is the velocity of section C in m/s? I ' mo
3. What is the velocity of section B in m/s?
S6 4191'1 : - L/UM/s
Yum? \ 3
1. A person that swims at 3.2 m/s swims straight across a river with a current of 1.4 m/s. What is the
resulting velocity of the swimmer (across and downstream)? At what angle compared to straight across
PHYSICS 1 1
Newton's Laws and Free Body Diagrams
1. An unbalanced force of 72 N acts on a 8.0 kg object. If the object was initially at rest what will be its
velocity after 4.0 s? k v
Rama aM/n WW Prim
law 03ng t 0 Wm/iwg.)
2. A 16 N force
Waves ct ngics Review Quesans
1. Explain, with the help of a sketch, what each of these terms means with respect to Waves:
(a) crest; a
(c) wavelength; . , ,
, . I l c
(d) frequency; C \/ 0/5 >/cfw_ C/ b