Two types, future
Section 11.2: THE SOLAR SYSTEM REVIEW
1. What does every body (object) in our solar system have in common? (1)
They are all orbiting around the sun.
2. Describe how scientists think the planets formed. (3) (pg 382/383)
Goal Review your understanding of the laws of static charge.
Read pgs 258 to 260 and complete the following questions.
1. Force is defined as
push or a pull
2. Contact forces can only affect objects they can
3. An electric force is push
Chemistry 9 Practice Test (answers will be posted)
Fill in the blanks to complete each statement.
1. The three subatomic particles are
protons, neutrons, and electrons
2. Most of the mass of an atom comes from the _protons_ and _neutr
Section 9.2 Calculating Power
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Chapter 9 Circuits Page 1
Chapter 9 Circuits Page 2
Chapter 9 Circuits Page 3
Chapter 9 Circuits Page 4
You would blow the breaker
Chapter 9 Circuits Page 5
B with C or S or P
P with B
What to Know for the Final Exam
Physics Unit (Electricity)
Ch 7 Review Notes
Static Laws: Likes repel. Opposite attract. Neutral objects are attracted to charged objects. (7.2)
Static charge is charge that is held in one place. (7.1)
A Science 9: Final Exam Review Name:
The review goes in the same order as we did the course, so as you get closer to the end, it
should get easier as you are looking at material you did more recently. Focus on the units you
, struggled with the most.
Name K gj DaTe Block
Naming Review WorksheeT (answers will be posTed)
1 . WriTe The names of The following compounds.
(a) KCI \>lz\ - WL I r (c) 3an lowlawc -l)li,_<ggc:a
(MUMMQMMJL (d)AgaP aim Maggi/m
2. WriTe The chemical formulas for The following co