February 12, 2016
Empathy Leads to the Fulfillment of Self-Interest.
Empathy can lead to the fulfilment of self-interest at times, and often to the empathetic
persons surprise. When you reach out to help someone, whether out of pi
March 4th, 2016
In life we face much adversity, coming from many different sources; it is the way in which we
handle such adversity that makes us who we are. Most of us, while we are experiencing the
naivety of youth, have ma
It was either now, or never. I would never get to have a chance like this again. It felt like standing
on the edge of an abyss and not knowing what was at the bottom, and if I jumped off I would
never be the same, ye
Go, go, go! Andy whispered to me with a great urgency in his voice. I scurried out of our little
hiding hole, across the street, and into a waiting car. Andy was right behind me. I could see a
little fear in his face, t
Bang, crash, bang! The sound of yet another camera going up around the city, they had to be
in the thousands now, such a costly endeavor, and yet the city didnt seem worried about the
cost, just the result. Th
February 26, 2016
Ding dong, the sound of the doorbell rang through the house as I rushed to get the door. Hes
early! I thought to myself as I look at the clock. It was a quarter to 12, and I didnt quite have
lunch ready yet.
As The Miles Fly By
The mile markers flew by, one after another, telling people they were just that much closer to
their destination, at least those that had a destination in mind. Then there was me, just driving
somewhere, only G
Act 2 Questions
1) Somewhere around a week has passed between the two acts, as Ophelia has had time to reject
Hamlets messages and to deny his access to her. Act 2 scene 1 lines 108-110.
2) Polonius is telling Reynaldo to take
Hamlet Act 4 Questions.
1) No she doesnt tell the King the truth about what happened between Hamlet and her, as she found
out that Hamlet isnt actually mad, and yet tells Claudius that Hamlet is very mad. Yes she is following
Act 5 Questions.
1) They were digging a grave for a lady. That lady was Ophelia. She is really being given a Christian burial
because she had wealth and standing in the kingdom. Act 5 scene 1 Lines 21-23.
2) Hamlet gets annoye
Act 1 Hamlet Questions
4) When the ghost appears for the second time Horatio again challenges the ghost and demands that it
speaks, but the ghost disappears again when the cock crows, without saying a word. Act 1 scene 1 lines
March 16, 2016
Act 3 Questions
1) They have learned little from Hamlet, only that he confesses to feel himself distracted. He manages to
avoid their questions through a crafty madness. He is also very reluctant to answer any q