Chapter 2 BUS 101
Economics: Navigating a Crisis
1. Economy-financial and social system of how resources flow through society, from
production to distribution, to consumption.
2. Economics-study of the choices that people, companies
Chapter 1 BUS 101
Business Now: MOVING AT Breakneck Speed
A. Generate profit by delivering extra value
1. Ideas that are changing life
a. Consumption of info and instant skills
b. Fast-laning-Hyatt and Hilton frequent guest programs.apps and cell p
Chapter 4 BUSINESS 101
Business Ethics and Social Responsibility: A Close Relationship
A. Ethics-set of beliefs about right and wrong, good and bad.
1. Ethics-the right behavior
2. Legality-a much narrower issue. Establish and enforce written laws
Chapter 5 BUS 101
Communication Skills-Effective communication happens when you transmit relevant
meaning to your audience.
A. Communication Barriers (watch for noise).so far this class has been pretty good in this
department, lets keep it up.