Online Cyber Crime
1. How much money was lost to internet thievery? Is this number accurate?
$ 500,000,000 was lost to internet thievery. No, this is not accurate. That number could be even higher.
2. How has computer hacking changed over the last several
1. What led the FBI to investigate this particular place?
The FBI started to investigate in the Gangland Graveyard because two children that were playing there
found a dead body who belonged to Indelicado.
2. How was this investigation different from an a
1. Why is cybercrime a problem today?
Cybercrime is a problem today because is more organized and everyday nearly 30.000 new websites get
infected with a virus.
2. What are cyber criminals like today?
Theyre not like we think: nerdy boys that work in thei
1. What are the four body types in William H. Sheldons somatotyping? Describe each body type and
identify which one Sheldon believed was related to delinquency and crime.
-Endomorphs: They are individuals that are soft and round and they have a large dige
1. What are the two types of white-collar crimes?
Occupational crimes: crimes committed by and individual for personal gain and profit during the course of
Corporate crimes: crimes committed by companies and businesses.
1.What is crime?
A crime is a human action that violate the formalized laws of country, state, or local area like a city or
2. What are three different types of norms? Given an example of each.
The three different types of norms are:
1. What is social disorganization theory?
Social disorganization theory is a theory that argues that crime is due to social conflict, social change, and a
lack of consensus in the group. Crime may increase when a group is experiencing a l
1. What are two of the different legal categories of homicide? Discuss each type and provide an
example of a homicide that would fall under the category.
First degree murder: it includes crimes in which the offender planned to kill anothe
1. Identify and discuss two different goals that the criminal justice system has.
One of the goals that the criminal justice system has is deterrence. Deterrence is preventing crime from
happening again. There are two types of deterrence: