1. Fresco painting was practiced in which of these locations? All of these
2. Such artists as Jan van Eyck took advantage of the transparency of oil paint glazes to
attain a rich _luminosity_ , as though lit from within.
3. Robert Rauschenberg created a w
1. Andy Warhol produced silkscreen prints depicting many celebrities, including which singer/actor
who was shown in a double portrait? Elvis Presley
2. When a typeface does not have any extra embellishments on the top and bottom of the
letterforms,it is c
1. By using this kind of color combination, artists avoid jarring, contrasting color and mood.
2. Who worked in a calm state, between heartbeats, and through the night, while creating
works of art? Willard Wigan
3. Applying tiny dots of c
1. Frank Lloyd Wrights Guggenheim Museum in New York. Is highly geomwtric?
2. Qin Shi Huangdis army of terracotta soldiers, Was found in 1974?
3. Barbara Hepworth uses line to plan and visualize her three-dimensional artwork. What
kind of three-dimensiona
1. Photographs by Muybridge could be put into a _spinning zoetrope_ to create the
impression that they were actually moving.
2. How did the Feminist artists Judy Chicago and the Guerrilla Girls expand the
opportunities and subject matter of art to include
I'd like to call this artwork "Mermaid". The process of this artwork is simple. First
I drew a "mermaid" which is left half is human body and the right half is fish, and
then used Ferrero chocolate wrapping paper to make fish scales. Then I also used a