1) Napster knowing infringed on the copyright works of RIAAs plaintiffs
3) It criminalizes the act of producing any kind on technology that circumvents a copyright.
It protects the individuals and/or companies wit
1) Title XLVI Chapter 817 FRAUDULENT PRACTICES 817.5681 - Breach of security
concerning confidential personal information in third-party possession; administrative penalties.
( July 1, 2005)
3) To help prevent dat
Second half of lab 4
2) The OCR
3) They both protect businesses from exposing personal information, they both are
government organizations, and there are consequences for not complying to either of
4) Name, ssn, address, DOB, fi
Security is a necessary tool to build privacy, but a communication or
transaction environment can be very secure, yet totally unprivate. Privacy is a basic
human right and is recognized as a necessity by the European Union (Privacy