Content and Literary Technique Questions
1. Why does Mista Courifer value certain English styles more than African ones? What
does this reveal about him?
2. What factors lead Tomas to reverse his fathers values? What does this reveal about
Hamlet Act 3 Questions
2. The purpose of Hamlets interview with Ophelia is essentially to establish that the audience
knows he is not mad. However, one can ask themselves if Hamlet is acting spiteful because
Ophelia rejected his love o
Writing about Ethics- David Browns Ethical Dilemma
The life of Officer David Brown was less than bearable to most. He had lost all the
people he loved by the age of thirteen; his mother died in a car accident; his father was
Fifth Business Part 3 Questions
1. Dunstan chose history as his area of study in order to possibly understand how the
worlds affairs worked. However it never really did so nevertheless he was still interested
2. Dunstan Ramsay and Per
July, 08, 2011
Fifth Business- Part 2 Writing Response
Theopile Gautier, a French poet, once said, to love is to admire with the heart; to
admire is to love with the mind. Love extends further than the three simple words: I
love you. This em
Fifth Business Part Five Questions
1. Boy Staunton was an obvious choice for his government job during WW2
because he was amongst the ablest men in the country. He knew how to get
things done and he had several available resources.
2. When L
Fifth Business Seminar
How are Parent-Child relationships portrayed?+
How does Davies portray families throughout the novel?
1. Dunnys mother shows her love for him by controlling him which subsequently
causes Dunny to lose his trust for her. He even begi
Life of Pi Presentation
Background information Yann Martel
1. He was born in 1963, 48 years old right now
2. Martel was born in Spain but hes a Canadian citizen now and lives in Montreal.
3. One of his most famous works are The Facts Behind
Shakespeares Hamlet Questions
1. The prevailing atmosphere in this scene is mysterious and eerie. The audience knows
that there is a ghost amongst the guards and that a ghost indicates bad fortune.
However, none of the guards know why
Fifth Business Part 1 Questions
1. The first name mentioned in this book was Mrs.Dempster. Her name was the first to be
mentioned as it was this character who initiated the plot and rising action.
2. Deptford is a small Canadian town. It has
Hamlet Act 2 Questions
1A) Polonius instructs Reynaldo to go check up on Laertes in France and to report back to him.
He also asks him to spread rumours, to a certain extent, about Laertes. He also wants
Reynaldo to find out the trut
Fifth Business Seminar
How are Parent-Child relationships portrayed in Fifth Business? Discuss how Davies
portrays families throughout the novel.
"A happy childhood has spoiled many a promising life
Parent-Child relationships an