Biology 202 Spring 2015
VERSION 1 KEY
1. True or False: Genetics is the study of how life originated.
2. The smallest level of genetic organization listed here is the _.
3. The complete geneti
Exam 2 version 1
16. The pattern of genetic transmission typical of a multifactorial trait is C. continuous
variation of phenotypic expression.
24. The hormone that is produced by the stomach in response to hunger is C. ghrelin
26. Genetic Contribution to
1. Classify each of the defense mechanisms as a physical barrier (pb), innate immunity (II),
or adaptive immunity (AI)
2. Cancer cells can be destroyed by _ T cells
Homework 4, ME 300, Due 23 Sept 2016 at 5 pm
2 (Moran 8th edition) A plastic milk jug filled with water and stored within a freezer ruptures.
6 (Moran 8th edition) When should Table A-5 be used for liquid water v, u, and
Homework 9, ME 300, Due 16 Nov 2016 at 5 pm
Exercise 6.1 (Moran 8th Edition) When applying the entropy balance to a system, which
irreversibilities are included in the entropy production term: internal and/or external?
For Problems 1-6, a closed sy
The main influences on selling plans that change supply are
o Prices of related goods
o Prices of resources and other inputs
o Number of sellers
Prices of related goods