Definition: Materials used in the retail setting to attract shoppers attention to a brand, convey primary
brand benefits, or highlight pricing information.
Fastest growing form of brand promoti
Marketing Strategy: Exam #1 Review
Chapter 1: Brands and Brand Management
1. Branding is the creation of awareness, reputation, prominence, etc., in the marketplace.
Are the components that create a brand by identifying and
Southern Illinois University
Introduction to Finance
Dr. Ted Pilger
True or False (Circle the Correct Answer)
1. According to the payback period method, an investment is acceptable if it is calculated payback period
Please stick to the content of the chapters in the textbook. You will not be tested on the
content that appeared in the lecture slides but were not in the book chapters (such as the
productivity frontier). Those concepts were used to help illustrate the c
1/1812016 Cmap I Cmap Software
Practice in the Construction of your First Concept
Alberto J. Caﬁas
Learning to build good concept maps require practice. When we see "good" concept maps, we are
1/18/2016 Cmap l Cmap Software
Constructing your First Concept Map
Alberto J. Caﬁas & Joseph D. Novak
There is no simple recipe or set of steps for constructing a concept map. When writing, whether a no
Chapter 2: The Strategic Management
By now, the following task needs to be
done or partially done:
Team leaders discuss with their members
how to divide the simulation task;
Different members responsible for differ
Part I: True/False Questions (20 questions, 0.5 point each):
If the following statement is correct, please choose A (True); otherwise choose B
1. A firm that formulates and implements a strategy that leads to superior performance
Introduction to Finance: Exam #3 Review
1. A project costs $25,000 now and will give CFs of $8,000 per year for 5 years. The discount rate is 9%.
A. What is the NPV?
B. What is the IRR?
C. What is the payback period?
2. You have access to a proj