1. What are the advantages of comparison shopping? What should you look for when comparing?
2. What does a budget look like? What is included on it?
3. What is the difference between variable expenses and fixed expenses?
4. Calculate the compound interest
Canada and USA softwood
Teacher: Mr. Grossi
By: Vijay R.
Summary of Lumber Dispute
Conflict began in 1980
Canadian lumber industry is unfair due to fed.
And prov. Governments
The USA claims the prices charged constitutes
an unfair subsid
1. The equation specifying that Performance = Ability x Support x Effort is known as the individual
performance equation. Using this equation, explain the exceptional performance that is required of and
exhibited by the crafts people at S
You Do the Research
Should Nucor stay with the mini-mill concept, or branch out into other technologies?
The company may handle a lot of business, but they do it with few people, which can give them an
advantage. Communication is obviously a plus because
K&U # 1-4
2. Explain how inventors and software creators benefit from patents and copyrights.
3. Create a cause and effect organizer to show the relationship between one of the following industries
and the development of international business in Canada:
Chapter 3 Review
1. Explain the difference between the individualism and justice views of ethical behavior.
Individualism- Ethical behavior is that which best serves long-term self-interests.
Justice views of ethical behavior- Ethical behavior is that whi
Chapter 2 review
1. McGregors theory Y assumptions can create self-fulfilling prophecies consistent with this
involvement as through these theories managers should devote more attention to peoples social
and self-actualization needs at work. Managers shou
You do the research
1. Can Apple continue as an independent concern with such a small share of the computer market?
2. Should the firm provide its operating system to run on both Apple and PC systems?
3. What would you suggest to Steven Jobs that he do to
Business Review Questions
1. What are the types of business ownership? Describe and list advantages and disadvantages.
2. What considered ethical behavior in a business? How can it be managed or controlled in a business?
3. Why would a company participate