I. Causes of Fossil Fuel Use
II. Effects of Fossil Fuel Use
III. First Solution- Increase Production
IV. Second Solution- Nuclear Technology
V. Third Solution- Renewable Resources
1. William Osborn, Nicole Banach and David, Kinematics in One Dimension, data
acquired on February 8th, 2013, report submitted February 15th, 2013.
We developed techniques for measuring velocity and acceleration and determined the
1. William Osborn and Nicole Banach, Linear Graphs, data acquired on February 1st,
2013, report submitted February 8th, 2013.
We developed an understanding of vector quantities and vector addition. We also
explored techniques for measuring
1. William Osborn and Nicole Banach, Linear Graphs, data acquired on January 25th,
2013, report submitted February 1st, 2013.
We developed methods for using linear graphs to display data and test models using error
bars and uncertainty ana
Mass vs X-axis force
c os ( t he t a )
300 310 320
November 14, 2012
Alternatives to a Dying Fossil
The Chief Economist of the International Energy Agency, Fatih Birol, says that Oil
prices are likely to rise thirty percent over the next three years (qtd. in Qu
Defining romantic relationships
Liking and Loving
Different Types of Romantic Love
Keys of Romantic Relationships
Liking and loving
Count the Number of Ideas that you would agree with for each love attitude. A 0 would equal
low on that attitude, 1= moderate, and 2 = high
Each different type of lover has a strength and weakness
It develops out of friendship; and
1. William Osborn, Tyler Casson, Dynamics of Motion II, data acquired on February 22nd
2013, report submitted March 1st, 2013.
For this lab, our objective was to study accelerated motion under an applied force to test
Newtons Laws of Motio
TODO = MAKE THE ERROR BARS IN THE EXCELL GRAPH
PASTE THE GRAPH INTO WORD
TALK ABOUT THE LINEST SLOPE FXN AFFECTING SHIT ANSWER PART 2
QUESTIONS ABOUT LINEST
DRAW A VECTOR DIAGRAM IN PART 3 CALCULATIONS
PRINT OUT WORD DOCUMENT
Nelly Kim Furtado
Ella tiene treinta y dos anos ahora
Ella hicio el cancion bueno Promiscuous
Ella canta muchas canciones latinas aunque ella es
Su influencias incluyen Beyonce,
Jeff Buckley, Janet Jackson,
Engineering Design Ethics
1. What is meant by engineering design ethics?
This means the way engineering design is supposed to look. It is a standard for all engineers.
2. What is ethics?
Ethics basically means a code of cond
April 14th, 2010
1. Why are teams of people used to solve problems?
Teams of people are used to solve problems because they are efficient, and different brains
have different ways of thinking.
Lesson 3.1 Visual Analysis: Essential Questions and Key Terms
February 18, 2010
1. What is meant by the phrase The Language of Design?
The Language of Design means that design of products and the way they look sends a message;
the message is b
-September 10th, 2009
1. What is the design process and how is it used?
The design process is a technique used for creating something and it is used by all
engineers when they are brainstorming or creating a product.
2. Why is brainstormi
November 23, 2009
Introduction to Engineering Design
1. Triangle, square, rectangle, hexagon, and pentagon are all examples of simple
2. Squares are most often associated with 3-d shapes.
3. A designer mig
Hour October 7th, 2009
1. Why did our ancestors create measurement standards?
Shared understanding and communication established through standardization played a
key role in their successful outcome. Standardizatio
PLTW, IED GLOSSARY
Project Lead The Way, Inc. Introduction to Engineering Design National Alliance for
Pre-Engineering Program Copyright 2000, Clifton Park, NY
35mm Slide: A standard slide format from 35mm film.
A.A.S.: Associate in Applied Sciences degre
Absolute Coordinates: The exact location of a specific point in terms of X, Y, and Z from the fixed point
Accuracy: 1. The condition or quality of being true, correct, or exact; precision; exactness. 2. The degree of
September 30, 2009
1. Engineers create sketches to quickly record, communicate, and investigate ideas; thus
making sketching an important engineering tool.
2. Technical sketching differs from technical drawing because it is done freehand, whil
Triangle, square, rectangle, hexagon, and pentagon are all examples of simple
Squares are most often associated with 3-d shapes.
A designer might need to know the volume and surface area because without th
December 15, 2009
Dimensions and Tolerances
Essential Questions and Key Terms
1. What is a working drawing?
They are drawings that convey all of the information needed to manufacture and assemble a design.
Lesson 3.2 Functional Analysis
February 18, 2010
1. What is the purpose of reverse engineering?
2. What is the difference between a products visual and functional qualities?
Black Box Model: A graphic systems illu