3 building blocks of internal control of assets
1. Well defined general ledger
2. Segregation of duties
3. Viable internal audit function
3 functions of internal auditor
1. Determine if company policy is followed
2. Determine if company assets are safegua
Which major activities do managers carry out?
Directing and motivating.
All of the above.
The correct answer is D (Learning Objective 1):
The major activities of managers include planning, directing and motivat
/ ACC 210 MJDTERM 125 POlNTS! STUDENT NAME r Page 1
I. Do not write on the back of pages, it will not be grade .
2. Label/circle your answers clearly. 0 NE cfw_IRE: @KE-"wri %
3. Keep your eyes oi] your own paper. ,
i laRe FREE 5: if
Kelly Duncan owns Duncan Tax & Accounting, which performs account and tax services for numerous
clients throughout the year. Duncan employs six professional accountants as well as three support staff.
In order to better cost out the services that Duncan p