Session 1.1 Quick Check
1. Each line of texts starts at the left margin.
2. You call it the inside address.
3. Once the hyperlink to an email is typed in, position the mouse pointer over the hyperlink.
Then press Ctrl and click on the link.
4. To display
Session 2.1 Quick Check page PPT 97
1. Keywords are words or phrases that you can enter in a search box that describes an image
that you want to search for.
2. _ is a contextual tab that appears on the ribbon when a shape is selected.
3. A sty
New Perspectives on Access 2013
Tutorial 1: Creating a Database
Access A database program you use to enter, organize, display, and retrieve related
information. (AC 1)
Access Help Information on Access commands and features as well as instructio
Session 2.1 Quick Check
Explain how to display comments to the right of the document text in Simple Markup
What term refers to the process of using the mouse to drag text to a new location
How can you ensure that the Navigation pane will
Session 1.1 Quick Check page AC 23
1. A field is a single characteristic of a person, place, object, event, or idea.
2. You connect the records in two separate tables through a common field that appears in
3. The primary key, whos
Session 2.1 Quick Check page AC 75
1. What guidelines should you follow when designing a database?
Identify all the fields needed to produce the required information.
Organize each piece of data into its smallest useful part.