1. What are the main reasons companies import goods?
- product demand and cheaper
2. What is the purpose of the customs department of a countrys government?
- to know what you are exporting out of the country.
3. How can a trade deficit affect a countrys
1. What is regional economic integration?
- Economic integration is an agreement among nations to decrease or eliminate tariffs.
2. What are the five potential levels or degrees of economic and political integration for regional trading
By Becky and Joyce
What is Biological Warfare?
A type of weapon that uses biological agents
(such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, toxins and etc.)
to incapacitate or kill the target organisms
Used by Soviet Union in WWI and Japan in WWII
The physical properties of an element or compound is important they help identify the
compounds purpose or uses in life. The physical properties of solids are associated with the
forces that hold the atoms or molecules together. Physical prop
If a titration is performed between calcium hydroxide and potassium phthalate then the Ksp will
be fairly low. This is because the Ksp indicates the solubility of a compound, so the smaller the
Ksp value the less soluble this is vice vers
V O L U M E
Song wins a
heating system WILL IT
the Fittest a
tale of many
Chromatography is a separation technique that is used to differ components of a mixture into
their individual forms. There is the stationary phase and a mobile phase where the mobile phase
transports the materials through the stationary phase. Different m
Neurotransmitters which are secreted from neurons act as chemical messengers, by carrying neural
signals from one neuron to another. This occurs, when the action potential reaches the end of the presynaptic