Albert Einstein is known all over the world as a brilliant physicist and the
founder of the theory of relativity. He is perhaps the greatest scientist of the
20th century. Some of his ides made possible the A-bombs, as well as TV and
I wouldn't say I have much free time on week-days when I study. But I'm more or less free on Sundays
and on holidays, both short and long ones.
What I do on my days off really depends on what the weather is like. If the weather is cold and wet, it isnot a
About My Self.
My name is Petrova Alla. I am Belarusian. I was born on May 5, 1982 in the village of Bakino, Slutsk
district, Minsk region. Two years ago our family moved to Minsk where I live now together with my
parents. My father is a doctor, he works
- ful ( )
use + ful
logic + al
colour + ful
critic + al
period + ic
hope + ful ideology+ al poet + ic
beauty + ful
practice + al
hero + ic
truth + ful
act + al
Chapter 10 The Determination of Exchange Rates
1) The primary objective of the International Monetary Fund is to _.
A) encourage euro adoption
B) promote exchange rate stability
C) establish a unilateral system of payments
Chapter 12 Country Evaluation and Selection
1) Comparing countries in international business is LEAST useful for determining the _.
A) best location for sales and production
B) sequence of entering different countries
C) amount of r
Chapter 18 International Accounting Issues
1) A major reason for the Parmalat accounting scandal is that the firm _.
A) sold milk in countries without a license
B) used U.S. GAAP standards instead of IFRS
C) used off-balance-sheet f
Chapter 11 The Strategy of International Business
1) Which of the following statements about Zara is most likely FALSE?
A) Zara puts fewer products on clearance racks than most of its competitors in the industry.
B) Zara's large adv
Chapter 6 International Trade and Factor-Mobility Theory
1) Which of the following is NOT a reason that international trade theory is useful for managers to
A) Countries use trade theories to help them decide how to impr
Chapter 7 Governmental Influence on Trade
1) Trade protectionism will most likely affect which aspect of a company's operations?
A) selecting employees
B) investing short-term capital
C) acquiring foreign supplies
D) relocating pers
Chapter 9 Global Foreign-Exchange Markets
1) Western Union's role in foreign exchange trading is best described as _.
A) setting a fair exchange rate in multiple currencies
B) transferring currency from one country to another