Fiscal Year 2017
(April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018)
THE JAPAN FOUNDATION
Download the Application Form
About the Applicable Programs and the Progr
Introduction to Finance 2017
1) The present value of $1,000 to be received in 5 years is _ if the discount rate is 12.78%.
2) You decide you want your child to be a millionaire. You have a son today and you deposit $10,000 in an investment
One of the basic relationships in interest rate theory is that, other things held constant, for a given
change in the required rate of return, the
the time to maturity, the
the change in price.
Assume that a 10-year Treasury bond has
Vastaa yhteen seuraavista typaikkailmoituksista tai itse
valitsemaasi nykyisen opiskelualasi ilmoitukseen, jonka
liitt mukaan tehtvlhetykseen. Kirjoita siisti ja selke
hakemus. Kyt vakioasettelua ja palauta tehtv
FRANK G. ZARB SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
FIN 101 Dr. Cebenoyan
November 15, 2001
SS # (last 4 digits: .
PART 1. CLEARLY CIRCLE TRUE OR FALSE (1 POINT EACH )
F 1. The total return on a share of stock refers to the d
I. Read the following passage and answer the subsequent questions using the answer
The first organism on the earth is thought to have been a single-cell microorganism such
as a bacteria. When life on earth began, the atmospheric composition w
2015 BIKE (IE) 4? E$Ei
QUALIFYING EXAMINATION FOR APPLICANTS FOR JAPANESE
GOVERNMENT (MONBUKAGAKUSHO) SCHOLARSHIPS 2015
535% EKEEHEFEEJL: 60 53%
PLEASE NOTE: THE TEST PERIOD IS 60
Chapter 19 The Multinational Finance Function
1) Global Positioning Solutions Inc. is a Utah-based company that _.
A) provides location assistance for global executives who travel frequently
B) is a division of a banking syndicate i
Chapter 10 The Determination of Exchange Rates
1) The primary objective of the International Monetary Fund is to _.
A) encourage euro adoption
B) promote exchange rate stability
C) establish a unilateral system of payments
Chapter 12 Country Evaluation and Selection
1) Comparing countries in international business is LEAST useful for determining the _.
A) best location for sales and production
B) sequence of entering different countries
C) amount of r
Chapter 18 International Accounting Issues
1) A major reason for the Parmalat accounting scandal is that the firm _.
A) sold milk in countries without a license
B) used U.S. GAAP standards instead of IFRS
C) used off-balance-sheet f
Chapter 11 The Strategy of International Business
1) Which of the following statements about Zara is most likely FALSE?
A) Zara puts fewer products on clearance racks than most of its competitors in the industry.
B) Zara's large adv
Chapter 6 International Trade and Factor-Mobility Theory
1) Which of the following is NOT a reason that international trade theory is useful for managers to
A) Countries use trade theories to help them decide how to impr
Chapter 7 Governmental Influence on Trade
1) Trade protectionism will most likely affect which aspect of a company's operations?
A) selecting employees
B) investing short-term capital
C) acquiring foreign supplies
D) relocating pers
Chapter 9 Global Foreign-Exchange Markets
1) Western Union's role in foreign exchange trading is best described as _.
A) setting a fair exchange rate in multiple currencies
B) transferring currency from one country to another