Service marketing Quiz (chapter 12, 13)
1. Which of the following is not the profit that service firms can gain from customer loyalty?
a. Press attention
b. operating costs reduce
c. positive word-of-mouth recommendation
d. purchase increase
e. price prem
Service marketing Quiz (chapter 11, 12)
1. To service firms, competing for employees and competing for customers are completely different.
2. To hire the right people, firms need to for the firm and the given job
Service marketing Quiz (chapter 10)
1. The servicescape model emphasize four dimensions of service environment, namely music, scents, and color.
2. Ambient scent can elicit powerful emotions and relax or stimulate customers