- This is the open-book exam, all materials can be used in the room except laptop
- Time allowed: 90 minutes.
- Mark for each question is given next to the questions number.
In order to expl
1. The largest probability of a Type I error is the level of significance of the test.
2. In general, when the sample size stays the same, the higher the level of confidence,
the narrower the confidence interval.
3. The p
1. Two samples each of size 25 are taken from independent populations assumed to be
normally distributed with equal variances. The first sample has a mean of 35.5 and
standard deviation of 3.0 while the second sample has a mean of 33.0 and standard