PRE IELTS DAY 15 & 16- O NG
Exercise 1: Exchange the following sentences to inversion
C th trong 1 cu mi ngi c th nhn thy nhiu du hiu o ng, lc
y ng hoang mang, vn l hy chn t/cm t mi ngi mun nhn
mnh o ng n ln u cu=> (1 cu c th c nhiu hn 1 p n).
1. Nhng ng
Chng ta s cn rt nhiu vn cn gii quyt cng nhau nhm nng cp ting Anh hc thut ca c
nh, chnh v vy, Ngc Anh trong email ny c 3 xut sau mi ngi thc hin ci thin hiu qu
trnh ting Anh ca tng c nhn (iu 1 c th lm, 2 & 3 bt buc phi thc hin) - ty tng c
nhn m c s p dng ri
Topic: Should young peope after graduation follow higher education or get a job?
Whether the university graduates pursue the upper education level or apply for a
job immediately. While I accept that the advantages of those directions, I would
argue that i
NGOC ANH IELTS
BI TP DAY 8
1. C qu nhiu con ng i n thnh cng c cp trong hi tho n ni m nhng
ngi tham gia cm thy v cng phn khch.
There are so many directions leading to success mentioned in the forum that the attenders feel
2. Thng nh
CAMBRIDGE IELTS 9-TEST 1-PASSAGE 1
Paragraph 1: William Henry Perkin.
Paragraph 2: As a student at the City of London school.
Paragraph 3: At the time of Perkins enrolment.
Paragraph 4: At the time quinine.
Paragraph 5: During his vacation in 1856.
(Vit da vo nhng l thuyt hc, c th o v tr cc thnh phn, mi n
l ni dung chnh ca cu khng thay i).
1 Nh nhng kinh nghim c c hc c thng qua qu trnh lm
part-time m nhiu sinh vin c ngay mt cng vi c tt ngay sau khi
tt nghip i hc.
Thanks to the experience gain
PRE IELTS DAY 06 BI TP DCH
NOTE: ng ngn t v t duy ting Vit lm ri tr.
3 iu quan trng cn nh to thnh cc cu so snh tt l:
1. Mun nhn mnh so snh bn cht (hnh thc th hin l adj/adv), hay so snh v s lng
(hnh thc th hin l cm danh t)
2. Loi so snh (ngang, hn km, nht,
PRE IELTS COURSE
NGOC ANH IELTS
PRE IELTS BI TP VIT CU DAY 1
1. Trc nm 1999, anh y rt quan tm v tim nng ca thng mi in t ti Vit Nam . ( quan
tm (v): - pay (much/more/full/enough) attention to ) (ng dng qu kh hon thnh)
Before 1999, he had paid much attentio
PRE IELTS BI TP DAY 4
Di y l MT S cu dch, i hi S NGHIM TC phn tch theo ng ti n trnh,
c nh ng bn nng vit vn ting Anh trc nay ca mnh dn dt.
CC CU VN BAO HM C L THUYT M TNH NG V L THUY T SAU
NG T, V NHNG KIN THC C GIO CHIA S VI C NH
Ch : khi cu cha t ni kt n
Being happy in work is also being happy in life. Most people depend
about 40 years on work. When employees are satisfied with their jobs, they
will have the positive views on life and also have the satisfaction of other
aspects of life such as family and
- This is the open-book exam, all materials can be used in the room except laptop
- Time allowed: 90 minutes.
- Mark for each question is given next to the questions number.
In order to expl
1. The largest probability of a Type I error is the level of significance of the test.
2. In general, when the sample size stays the same, the higher the level of confidence,
the narrower the confidence interval.
3. The p
1. Two samples each of size 25 are taken from independent populations assumed to be
normally distributed with equal variances. The first sample has a mean of 35.5 and
standard deviation of 3.0 while the second sample has a mean of 33.0 and standard