1. Using the American term quotes from Exhibit 5.4, calculate a cross-rate matrix for the
euro, Swiss franc, Japanese yen, and the British pound so that the resulting triangular
matrix is similar to the portion above the diagonal in Exhibit 5.6.
HOMEWORK WEEK 2
Do Ngoc Thao Nguyen
Pham Thi Thuy Nhi
Le Hoang Phat
Vo Kha Tu
Trinh Kim Yen
Lecturer: MA. Pham Khanh Duy
Define the balance of payments.
The balance of payments (BOP) can be defi
QUY TC GIAO DCH BI TIU LUN TH TRNG FOREX
LP ISB UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS HCMC
Vi mc ch tm hiu thm v th trng v phc v cho cng tc lm bi tiu lun v th
trng Forex. i tng tham gia: Cc nhm Sinh vin lp Sang th 5.
iu 1: iu kin tham gia:
Cc nhm ng k trc thi hn quy
1. Explain the basic differences between the operation of a currency forward market
and a futures market.
Futures: Traded competitively on organized exchanges.
Forward: Traded by dealers via a network.
Explain how the special drawing rights (SDR) are constructed. Also, discuss the
circumstances under which the SDR was created.
SDRs was created by the IMF in 1970 as a new artificial international reserve in order
to partially alleviate the pressure on
NG K NHM META FOREX TRADE
- Tn nhm:
Phm Th Thy Nhi
Ngc Tho Nguyn
L Hong Pht
Trnh Kim Yn
V Kh T
- H v tn nhm trng: Phm Th Thy Nhi
- S in thoi: 0935611808
- Email: [email protected]
- S ti khon: 154780
- Mt khu ph (Pass investor): 3oqojch
1. Give a full definition of arbitrage
Since arbitrage plays a critical role in the ensuing discussion, it can be defined as the
act of simultaneously buying and selling the same or equivalent assets or
commodities for the purpose of marking certain, guar
3. Discuss the three major trends that have prevailed in international business during the last two
Answer: First of all, the 1980s brought a rapid integration of international capital and financial
markets. The motivation for globalized financia