GIAo TRINH LUYt;:N
KY NANG VltT TltNG ANH
ALICE OSHIMA - ANN HOGUE
. L~ THANH TAM (M.S.)
L~ NGQC PHUONG ANH (M.A.)
BAN BI~N OICH FIRST NEWS
NHA XUAT BAN TRE
Writing Academic English. Third Edition
COURSE IMPLEMENTATION PLAN
(Under Decision No: 264. Date:14/12/2010)
Subject leader /Teacher:
L Th Sinh
1) Main objectives and goals of the co
SUBJECT: Speaking- Level: SUMMIT 2 (E6)
Duration: 2 hours
SECTION D1: INDIVIDUAL RESPONSE
1. Can you describe your dream job?
2. What are steps you can take to become qualified for your dream job?
3. Do you thin
Reading page 8:
I. Answer the following questions:
1. Is there differences between an optimist and a pessimist in life experiences?
2. What make the difference?
3. Do optimists and pessimists react to problems differently?
4. How do they react?
COURSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Trinh Ba Tan
HOME / MY COURSES / FUNDAMENTAL / ENGLISH / ENT401 / GENERAL / TEST 1_AFTERNOON (MAY17)
Started on Tuesday, 17 May 2016, 2:23 PM
Completed on Tuesday, 17
Answ er Ke y to E x tr a Re ading Comprehen si on Acti vi ti e s
Unit 1 , page 8
Comprehen sion Que stion s
1. [She first got interested in watching animals] during her childhood.
2. [He didnt want someone with formal training] because prior knowledge
COURS E M A NA GE M E NT S Y S TE M
T r i n h B a Ta n
S oc ial Net work s
HOME / MYCOURSES / FUNDAMENTAL / ENGLISH / ENT401 / TOPIC4 / PT2A
Full name: . Class:
Complete with the correct form of the verb in brackets:
a. He tried to avoid _answering_ (answer) my questions.
b. I enjoy _listening_ (listen) to music.
c. There was a lot of traffic but we managed _to get_ (get) to the air
I. Before listening:
1. Answer the following questions: in pairs
a. What are some experiences that can change a persons perspective on life?
b. What can make YOU change the perspective?
c. Think about a life-experience you have had.
I want to have a trip on holiday summer so that I need a lot of money . I think I need 5 millon for a
trip. If I want to have a money i need to saving money. To begin with saving money the first, I wont
join the paty because when I go to a paty I spend a
Gia s Thnh c
English test 11
I. Pick out the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest
1. A. manure
2. A. supposed
3. A. quiet
Front-End Web Development
Student can offer a good topic to do this project (business, education, entertainment or social topic)
The Website has to a menu, hyperlinks to navigate clearly
englisch-hilfen.de LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE
Conditional sentences - Test
A - Which type of the Conditional sentences is used?
If I find your key, I'll tell you.
type I (condition possible to fulfil)
type II (condition in theory possible to fulfil)
FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE CORRECT FORMS
OF THE VERBS IN BRACKETS
1. I wish I _ (be) the manager of this company.
. wish(es) + subject + past simple
2. Peter wishes he _ (not buy) that car.It
breaks down so often and causes him trouble.
BI TP V TNH T 2
Bi 1: Sp xp cc t sau v trt t ng:
1. a /long/ face/ thin
2. big/ clouds/ black
3. a/ sunny/ day/ lovely
4. a/ wide/ avenue/ long
5. a/ metal/ box/ black/ small
6. a/ big/ cat /Indian/ fat/ black
7. a /an/ little/ village/ old/ lovely
Exercise on Relative Clauses ( Gm 8 trang , 5 phn ln )
Part A: Sentence combining( ni cu s dng tqh )
A1: Explain the words in the blank using the suggestions in the box
a. train people in sport
b. buy something from a shop
c. write plays
d. ride a bicycle
III. Chn t chnh xc in vo cu:
1 They dance the Tango_ (beautiful / beautifully)
2 She planned their trip to Greece very_ (careful / carefully)
3 Jim painted the kitchen very _(bad / badly)
4 She speaks very _(quiet / quietly)
5 Turn the stereo d
BI TP CU IU KIN V CU MONG C
Bi tp 1: Hon thnh cc cu sau vi cc cc t trong ngoc cu iu
kin loi 1 2 3
1) If we meet at 9:30, we.(to have) plenty of time.
2) Lisa would find the milk if she.(to look) in the fridge.
3) The zookeeper would have punished her with
BI LUYN TP V CU TNG THUT
(Exercise on Reported speech)
Vit li cc cu sau s dng cch ni gin tip.
1. Open the door, he said to them.
-He told them.
2. Where are you going? he asked her.
-He asked her where.
3. Which way did they go? he asked.
-He asked. .
ACTIVE AND PASSIVE
1. This problem . by your brother
a) was solved
b) will be solved
c) is solved
11.The money . stolen by the thieves if
you leave it there
b) will be
c) has been
2. My father wrote this book. It . by
Gia s Thnh c
1 Written test- 45 minutes
I-Pick out the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others
TRNG I HC KINH T - I HC QUC GIA H NI
VIN NGHIN CU KINH T V CHNH SCH (VEPR)
CHNG TRNH SNG KIN THC Y NNG SUT VIT NAM - NHT BN (VJPP)
PHIU NG K THAM GIA KHA HC VJPP 2016
DNH CHO SINH VIN
NHNG NN TNG THNH CNG CA X HI NHT BN
THNG TIN NG VIN NG K THAM D
H v tn
Gia s Thnh c
CNG N TP HC K II MN TING ANH 11
NM HC 2013-2014
1. Accent mark: Du nhn/ Trng m:
1. i vi nhng t gm c 2 hoc 3 vn, trng m thng ri vo vn u.(nu l danh t hay tnh
t) nu l ng t th nhn vo vn th 2
Ex: pasant, spcial, mdia, phtograph
1. Vietnam, _is in the south-east Asia, exports rice coffee and rubber.
2. They are the children _won the match yesterday.
3. They live in the house _ they bought last year