1.The teacher spent an hour _ the new lesson.
B. to explain
2.He found a watch in the street, and then he _ to return it to
A. had tried
B. was trying
D. had been trying
3.If he _ for the revision
L THUYT TING ANH TOPIC 4 CU TNG THUT REPORTED
Compiled by: TRAN CAM NGHIA MANLY My phone number: 0902055853
* Cu gin tip l cu dng thut li ni dung li ni trc tip.
* Cc thay i chung khi chuyn t cu trc tip sang cu gin tip
UNIT 1. SUBJECT, OBJECT, POSSESSIVE PRONOUN, QUESTION
I. Circle the best option to complete each sentence:
1. Could you tell me _ you dont like living in a big city?
2. _ are they?. Oh, the Presidents daughters
Choose the best answer:
1. Julia said that she _ there at noon.
A. is going to be
B. was going to be
C. will be
D. can be
2. He _ that he was leaving way that afternoon.
A. told me
B. told to me
C. said me
D. says to me
3. She said to me that she _ to me
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to
each of the following questions.
1. He has been very interested in doing research on _ since he was at high school.
1. Open the door, he said to them.
-He told them.
2. Where are you going? he asked her.
-He asked her where.
3. Which way did they go? he asked.
-He asked. .
4. Bring it back if it doesnt fit, I said to her.
-I told. .
5. Dont try to open
NG T THEO SAU BNG TO INFINITIVE
(VERB + TO INFINITIVE)
* AGREE: ng lm g
- My friend agreed to help me (Bn ti ng gip ti)
* AIM: nhm n lm iu g
- Most of my students aim to get an IELTS score of 6.5. (a s hc vin ca ti nhm n mc tiu
ly c im IELTS 6.5)
- Active voice: l cch t cu trong S gi vai tr ch ng/ ch th( essential part)
hay S l ngi hay vt thc hin hnh ng :
Eg : The workers built this house/ She bought a book.
- Passive voice: l cch t cu trong S ng vai tr b ng v O gi vai tr c
NHNG NG T THEO SAU BNG V-ING
* ALLOW: cho php lm g
- They don't allow taking photographs in this supermarket. (H khng cho php chp nh trong siu
* AVOID: trnh n lm g
- People should avoid eating after 8 p.m (Mi ngi nn trnh n sau 8 gi ti)
* BEAR =