Question 1: How do you feel about the information in this article? Should teacher
voices be heard in public policy discussions? What do you think your own comfort
level will be in this area?
I think the information I just read about teachers not standing
1. What is the perspective on using technology in education expressed in the Digital Aristotle
video, that is, what is this persons view of the future of education?
-The author of the video supports technology, and wishes that education increases the use
Read the following; do you think this is addictive or dependent behavior or not? Briefly
explain your response.
I think that texting is addictive, and many or even most people are dependent on it too. It is
interesting that we are talking about
1. Please answer all of these questions.
1) What might be the two parallel types of tasks in education?
o It can be seen that money is a good reward for tasks that are more algorithmic. However,
it will not be a good reward for tasks that need more cognit
1. I felt like the first video portrays the traditional teaching. There was no passion from the
teachers. They were very objective in what they wanted to do. For example, I felt like they
just wanted to drill the information into the
1) How did the US compare to other countries on the PISA tests? Do you think that this is a cause
for concern.or not?
They didnt do as well as the other countries. I think that this is definitely a cause for concern. I
just remember that when I took EPS 2