STUDY GUIDE CHAPTER 3 - NORTH AMERICA
1. What are the primary compounds of acid rain? What type of pollution is the greatest cause of
acid rain? Which area of North America is affected by acid precipitation?
The primary compounds of acid rain are Sulfur d
GEO notes day 3
Color: Visible hue of mineral (not the best way to identify minerals)
Streak: color left behind when mineral is scraped on unglazed porcelain
Physical and chemical properties of mineral structure and compositions
Energy Drink Questionnaire
1. What would you want in an energy drink?
I would want different fruity flavors.
2. Rank the factors that affect your choice in an energy drink? (1 being least important and
5 being the most important.)
Taste ( 5 )
Price ( 4 )
CHAPTER 8- EUROPE STUDY GUIDE
1. List the countries of Europe known as the Benelux countries.
The known countries are Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Belgium.
2. Which countries of Europe are known as Iberian?
Spain and Portugal are known as Iberian.
Map Quiz Europe:
Instructions: You must know the names and locations of all the European countries,
European microstates, and European physical features listed below. You must be able to
place all the European countries, microstates, and physical features