DUE MARCH 5TH
Aduts scandal categories for summarization
The disruptive publicity of transgression
The fall of Oscar wilde
The presidency, imperial and imperils
Investigating corruption in France
Sex and the Ameri
1. Quote: Repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically
with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker.
2. Paraphrase: Express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something
written or spoken) using differen
Please write out your topic for Unit I.
Racism in Greek Life Scandal
Write the keywords (minimum 3) used in your search: (ask a reference librarian)
Write databases you s
1. Skeptical: Not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations.
2. Debauchery: Excessive indulgence in sensual pleasures.
3. Sedition: Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against authority of a state or
4. Myriad: A countless or extreme