Course Schedule: Assignments will be explained in detail in the modules.
KHP 2202 First Aid and Safety and CPR
READINGS, ACTIVITIES, ASSESSMENTS, DUE DATES
Please PROGRESS THROUGH THE MODULE AS
1. READ THE SYLLABUS.
Discussion: Run, Hide, F
NSG 3340 Ethics in Nursing (3 hours)
For course syllabus posted prior to the beginning of the term, the instructor reserves the right to make
minor changes prior to or during the term. The instructor will notify students, via email or Blackboa
Mariano: PSY 3301 1
Homework sheet #2 Chapter 8
1. What is the multiplication rule?
2. When determining probabilities, when do you use the multiplication rule and when do
you use the addition rule?
3. Use the multiplication rule to determine the probabili
Study Guide for Test 2
Topic: The problem of evil
1. Definition of God and assumption about the properties of God (this includes the
necessary condition of God)
2. Two kinds of evil and examples
3. Two versions of the problem of evil and the difference be
Asymmetric information and signaling
Asymmetric information is where insiders have information that
outsider do not have. Signaling is where those outsiders draw
conclusions based upon their observations of how the insiders
Two restaurant example.
Introduction to Ethic Decision Making
What does the word Ethical mean? According to Websters New World Dictionary
(1979) it means:
1. Having to do with ethics; or of conforming to moral standards.
2. Conforming to professional standards of c
SORRELL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
Business and Society - TFAA
David VanBuskirk, J.D.
Please put course title in the subject line of any email you may
send to me.
Answer for Question 8 on Exam 2 study guide
8) For a set of scores wit a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 90, what
percentage of scores are between 400 and 700?
-1.11 = .3665 column b
2.22 = .486